Schüco Pivot Vents
As an innovative comeback for horizontal and vertical pivot vents, Schüco offers a unique system solution for a clever opening type which allows extraordinary panoramic formats and which is ideally suited to flexible room ventilation – a balanced system with optimum user comfort. The new profile and fitting construction impresses with its integrated innovation concept. Here, the focus is on two key developments. The debut of a centre gasket and also a concealed pivot housing, which reduce the operating forces virtually to the level of easy-access use with the aid of supporting spring technology – even for heavy vents. The optimised system properties also include the user-friendly function control via the lockable handle, e.g. decoupling in the 180° cleaning position without unlatching at the limiting stays themselves, which is otherwise so time-consuming. For the fulfilment of different thermal insulation requirements, four basic depths up to a maximum of 90 mm are available for the horizontal and vertical pivot vents.
- Horizontal pivot vent in panoramic format up to (W x H) 2500 mm x 2000 mm; vertical pivot vent available in floor-to-ceiling format for the first time up to (W x H) 2000 mm x 2500 mm
- New design options: vertical pivot vents with asymmetrical division in a ratio of up to 1/3 to 2/3
- Pivot housing is fully concealed so as not to interrupt the clean lines of the window
- Wall attachments do not encroach on the space required by the fittings in the outer frame: narrow profile face widths
- New handle design without stop lever: clean, symmetrical lines, available in various colours