A NEW STONE CLADDING PROJECT WITH MARBLES
A NEW STONE CLADDING PROJECT WITH MARBLES AND ALUMINIUM FRAMES
This project has been implemented with a stone cladding method and perimetric support. It’s suitable for advanced technology buildings. Important energy profits are being obtained due to vertical air circulation which can be controlled, helping the building to be insulated.
- Perimetric support of each stone piece, preventing peeling, crushing and falling overtime.
- Economy of material and lower manufacturing cost, due to small thickness of the rock plate.
- Easy and quick installation
- Variety of joints, surfaces and shapes in combination with glazing system.
- Horizontal placement of stone plates on the ceiling.
- The visible parts of the aluminium profiles can be colored
The most important thing is that the architect is free to design the building form without restrictions. Profile variety offers the possibility for a plane or curved surface, for every short of cladding: combination of joints and stone dimensions.